1. Tea can remove odor, put the tea into boiling water, put it into tea leaves, and put it into each room with plastic shovel, and then add it when the water is cold. This repeated operation can greatly reduce the taste of interior decoration.
2. Place the heated vinegar in the corner of the room.
3. Put the grapefruit skin after eating with a knife to remove multiple mouths on the furniture, you need a certain amount of grapefruit skin. The adsorption effect is strong.
4. Use an air purifier to adsorb pollutants using activated carbon.
5. Maintaining air circulation is the most common and direct method of opening doors and windows to allow natural air circulation.